This is a test Blog

In 1827 the first Shiloh church building was erected. It was located in the center of what is now Shiloh Uninted Meyhodist cemetary. Legend has it that the first person buried in te cemetary was a colored slave sometime before the cival war. There is no known record of the organization of Shiloh Church but after the Cival War the Methodist Episcopal Church was reorganized and in 1867 the Rev. T. E. West was appointed … [Read more…]